Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-24-2008, 08:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 335/tracker/150

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Default Hiya from Seattle

Hello,
I am a new member(of course) I have been dieting for about 3 weeks and have lost 16 pounds so far. I have been doing the volumetrics thing and it has been great for me so far. I also just started welbutrin as I heard it is supposed to help with cravings. I am so glad I found this forum, I have been looking for some sort of support network! My husband and i moved to seattle about a year ago, so I pretty much only have him, and since he misses my fried chicken he isnt always the most helpful tho he does try. I look forward to talking with everyone!

~ducks
Duckslove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

I love Seattle! I lived in Vancouver, WA for about 15 years (a few hours south of you). Beautiful area!
Your taking wellbutrin for cravings? Do you have depression or add or anything? I took adderall for a while, it curbed my cravings really well. Too well! I'd go days without eating! LOL!

Anyways, great job on your loss so far!!!
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:39 PM   #3  
Believe...

S/C/G: 245/ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Hi! I'm pretty new here also, I've been trying to lose at least 2lbs a week, but I still haven't exersized yet. Can't get myself motivated enough after working and feeding the family, maybe thats why I'm so tired all the time.

Wishing you all the best with your journey.
Krista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #4  

Thanks! No i dont have depression but I am a smoker and the doc is hoping it will help with those cravings as well.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

Ah. Most of my family takes Wellbutrin for various things; depression and add mostly. I dont think it's helped any of them with cravings, but I guess it does different things for different people.
Good luck!!
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:41 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 276/276/150

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckslove View Post
Hello,
I am a new member(of course) I have been dieting for about 3 weeks and have lost 16 pounds so far. I have been doing the volumetrics thing and it has been great for me so far. I also just started welbutrin as I heard it is supposed to help with cravings. I am so glad I found this forum, I have been looking for some sort of support network! My husband and i moved to seattle about a year ago, so I pretty much only have him, and since he misses my fried chicken he isnt always the most helpful tho he does try. I look forward to talking with everyone!

~ducks
Hi Duckslove
I'm about 20 minutes South of Seattle - my parents live in Seattle. WELCOME TO SEATTLE!
Did you have a chance to do the Puyallup Fair? We went three times! Fun stuff!
mikeysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:44 AM   #7  
Made of Starstuff

Ducks!

You most certainly have stumbled upon a great place We can't wait to help support you on the way!

You may want to check out the 300+ area just to start. Don't hesitate to post wherever you're comfortable!

Best of success!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:22 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 218/207.6/130

Height: 5'3

Hello~

I'm new here to and wanted to welcome you. I have already found this site so helpful. Congrats on the weight loss.

Barbara
barbarajean2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #9  

Thanks everyone! No i didnt go to the fair lol i have a hard time dragging the hubby to things like that. I am so glad I found this place!