Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-08-2008, 05:25 AM   #1  

Height: 5,1"

Default Hello you lovely people!

I have just joined 3 fat chicks and i love it!! I live with my boyfriend who eats pizza all day and doesnt understand why i would want to eat healthily so i love all the support here! Here's some stuff about me...
I'm Cat and im 22 years old. I live in Glasgow in Scotland with my boyfriend. I just graduated from the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama with an honours degree in performance on violin.
I'm going to study sound engineering this year and hopefully have my own recording studio one day
I've not been happy with my weight since high school. I know i'm not incredibly over weight but in school i was always the biggest in my class. It doesnt help that im only 5'1" so there is less places for the fat to go
I put on alot of weight when i started university due to my increased alcohol consumption!! And it's carried on sinc then. 4 years later and i've gone up 2 dress sizes, which i know isnt alot but because im so small, i look weird...
I started a week ago and so far lost 4 pounds, woop! I want to be down another 8 pounds by halloween and im going to do it
I look forward to keeping in touch with you all,
Cat
x
CatRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:36 AM   #2  
Waves of Change

S/C/G: 201/178/170

Height: 5' 8", wishing I were 6' 4" :)

Hi Cat, welcome to 3FC! We're so glad you're here

As you look around the site you will see we're in all stages here, some with lots to lose, others not so much...everyone supports each other and I find it comforting to just read posts even when I'm not up to replying. I joined August 17, which was my "D Day" meaning I had finally had it with my own excuses. I've lost 12 lbs since then. You could lose 8 by Halloween, hey why not? But even if you "only" lost six or seven by then, that would be great too! I lost quickly the first two weeks and now am down to the boring two pounds a week that is "recommended" haha...well I will take it.

-Susan
suenami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:02 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Make sure to check out the 20-somethings. Please post wherever you're comfortable, and keep us updated on your progress!

Best of success!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:06 PM   #4  
inspired this time around

S/C/G: 161/149/130

Height: 5'3''

Hi Cat!
I know how you feel! People probably tell you that you don't need to lose weight, because by looking at your numbers, I can also say that you don't have much to lose. But it's just as difficult to lose for us as it is for the ones who have much more to lose.. Because we keep telling ourselves...oh well it's not that much...making it that much harder to find the inspiration and the motivation. Good luck!
whoIwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote