Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-01-2008, 04:14 PM   #1  
I will do it!!

Height: 5'7"

Default I am new here but not to diets.Hello!

I guess I shall introduce myself now. I have posted on some threads but I think I shall tell you all a little about myself. I am 45 years old. I am married almost 24 years to a wonderful guy. We have 4 children. My oldest a boy 23 David, then comes my only girl Krystal 21 and my twin boys Danny and Dale 12 years old. All my life I have dealt with my weight. I get so depressed about it. I am much more happier when I am thin. I have about 45 or so pounds I want to lose. In years past have been on diets and I lose the weight. Then again somehow gain it back. I have got to stop that. I am now on New Lifestyle Diet a similar diet I was on 6 years ago.(and did well).........I figured I would do it again. I have gotten to a point in my life. I also quit smoking 3 years ago, and gained weight. I am here to support all of you , and be inspired. I need buddies to help me through. I have been doing good for the 2 weeks so far, dieting and exercise. I know all the right things to do but I need to stick with it. So help me stay on track.Tthanks for reading, and I hope I can make friends on my journey to a new me!!!!

PS i work in a grocery store full-time............so the temptations of food are constant, and my will power must be strong. All the samples and in my dept. I stock "candy"...............yes all the candy. So I think I want to be thin and not eat any of it.
alwaysej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 05:33 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

and Welcome to 3FC's

Two weeks is WONDERFUL!! keep up the good work. I used to work in a food place as well (I cooked for 90 people in a nursing home) so food was always in front of me. I gained alot of weight in the beginning but then turned the tables around and started to use the food in good ways. I had so much healthy as well as unhealthy stuff right under my nose (like you), I just had to change my thinking and choose the right thing. Not easy, I know (believe me) but its not impossible

You can do it !!!

Last edited by Leenie; 09-01-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 05:45 PM   #3  
carinna

Hi and to the site.
carinna is offline   Reply With Quote