Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-31-2008, 03:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 289/269/202

Height: 5'7"

Cool work in progress taking a step in the right direction

Hi all, I am a early twenty something who spent their whole life being fat and just now decided to change. I have really gotten into running and although I have only lost 20lbs. I can already run a 5K (I am really proud of that). There isn't much more to tell about me except I am my own worst enemy, I am a work aholic (like 50 hours a week worked is a slow week) and that gets in the way of my love of running, but like every fatty, I am a work in progress.
MonopolyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 270/252.0/150

Height: 5'7

MonopolyGirl

I wish I had decided to get healthy when I was twenty-something. And WOW, a 5K, that's great. Try to make more time for YOU! Glad you've joined us.
Kelleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:07 AM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey MonopolyGirl!

20 lbs is a great accomplishment...

You may want to check out the 20-somethings chat area, or the 100 lb club (a group of those losing close to or around 100 lbs or more). Wherever you settle, keep posting!

Can't wait to get to know you better!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:16 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 211/210/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi, welcome to the site! Congratulations on losing 20 lbs - I wish I were at the point right now! I just started training for a 5k and really look up to people like you who are already there, it's a huge accomplishment from my point of view! So congrats on that too. Good luck on the rest of your weight loss!
yourname in thesky is offline   Reply With Quote