Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-07-2008, 09:39 AM   #1  
Sue

Default Good morning - I'm new!!

Good morning everyone, hope things are going well with you. I joined MRC almost 3 weeks ago and it's been going well, but not easy.... but then, is anything that is really worth it easy??!! nope....I found this site and after checking it out for a few days, decided to get the nerve to join. I am psyched about losing the weight, but I know it's going to be a haul. I've got about 35lbs. more to lose. I was wondering if anyone had any info about the protein drinks that they offer, they're way pricey and I was thinking maybe someone had some insight as to where I could purchase the protein powder? I'm on the "green" menu now and was also wondering where I might find some recipes to kind of spice things up a little! Anyway, I was very impressed at the friendliness of the group, the support that was given individuals and would like to be a part of it! (Not even sure if I"m doing this correctly, so let me know if I mess up, lol) I'll check back later on...till then....have a great morning!!!! ttyl
sue5184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:13 AM   #2  
Amanda

S/C/G: 220/tracker/160 by Christmas

Height: 5'4"

Good morning! I am new too, I just started today! And I am with you - I have no idea if I am doing this right either. Anyway, good luck!!
akhrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 283/see ticker/180?

Height: 5'9"

hi, Sue and Amanda -- you must be doing everything right, b/c your msgs came thru fine. Welcome!

Is MRC for metabolic research center? (I don't know anything about that, but I think I have seen that name.) Browse around the site, as there are specific forums for lots of different approaches to losing weight/getting healthier, and I'm sure you could find some folks who will have solid suggestions for you.

Both of you should browse and feel free to post wherever you feel comfy -- there are diet-specific sites, age groups, etc.

Have a great day!
guynna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

@ Sue & Amanda

Welcome to 3FC's. We're so glad you decided to join. This is really a great place to make friends and get the support you need from people who really do understand.

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 305/300/1-236/2-180

Height: 5' 6"

Welcome To 3fc!!
Rayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:19 PM   #6  
Closed

S/C/G: 420/396/350

Height: 5'1"

Hi Sue and Amanda, Welcome!
BIG B00TY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:38 PM   #7  
Sue

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG B00TY View Post
Hi Sue and Amanda, Welcome!
Thanks for the welcome.... I think this is going to be a wonderful support group for me...lots of nice people struggling with the same stuff! thanks again!
Old 07-07-2008, 02:39 PM   #8  
Sue

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by guynna View Post
hi, Sue and Amanda -- you must be doing everything right, b/c your msgs came thru fine. Welcome!

Is MRC for metabolic research center? (I don't know anything about that, but I think I have seen that name.) Browse around the site, as there are specific forums for lots of different approaches to losing weight/getting healthier, and I'm sure you could find some folks who will have solid suggestions for you.

Both of you should browse and feel free to post wherever you feel comfy -- there are diet-specific sites, age groups, etc.

Have a great day!
Yes...Metabolic research center, thanks for the advice, I'll take it and thanks for welcoming me! ttyl
Old 07-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #9  
Sue

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayelle View Post
Welcome To 3fc!!
Thanks for the welcome....I think I'll try learn a little about all this site has to offer! ttyl....
Old 07-07-2008, 02:42 PM   #10  
Amanda

S/C/G: 220/tracker/160 by Christmas

Height: 5'4"

I agree with Sue - THANKS everyone!
akhrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:48 PM   #11  

Welcome!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote