Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-04-2008, 08:15 PM   #1  
Good Charlotte fan !!

S/C/G: 184.2/176/135

Height: 5 foor 1 inch.

Unhappy Just joined today.

Hello all:
My name is Victoria and I am new, I joined this afternoon. I have been overweight for 25 years now and suffer from binge eating disorder. I have done everything possible to stop binging and have a normal relationship with food and to no avail. I am hoping to meet some supportive ladies here. I am 47 years old and even though I have good stamina to use my treadmill for 70 minutes without stopping, I have problems not eating compulsively and also trouble with continuity. I can work out like mad for 3 days straight, get discouraged, bored, whatever........then not touch it for days/weeks!! I can walk 11 miles a day, but it does not do anything for me as I binge all the time, so instead of losing I actually gain.
If something in the above rings true for you too, please write me. Have a good nite all.
FairyVickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

VICTORIA . . . so glad that you found us and hope that we can be a wonderful source of support and encouragement for you, chickie.

Have a look at our Chicks in Control Forum . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/index.php . . . hopefully you will find others over there who will totally understand your situation and have great words of advice for you.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 09:00 PM   #3  
Good Charlotte fan !!

S/C/G: 184.2/176/135

Height: 5 foor 1 inch.

Smile Hello Meowee !

Hi there :
Many thanks for your message of welcome to me ! You are the very first to contact me ! I will do as you recommended and focus on that particular team as perhaps the ladies there can really identify what life is like for a life long binge eater who has not had much success in overcoming it, even with professional help in the past.
I am glad to be here and hope not only to give and receive support but to meet new friends as I am quite lonely and isolated.
Thanks again for writing me.

Good nite.
Vickie.
FairyVickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 06:51 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Vickie glad you found us. Chicks in Control is a great board, the ladies there are so kind and caring (as well as our other boards).

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote