Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-23-2008, 05:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/153/115

Height: 5'3"

Red face Looking for Support!

Hey everyone,
My name is CeeCee and like everyone here, I'm hoping to lose weight and feel better about myself and my body. I have tried and failed in the past, but feel confident that with the support of the incredible women and men here I can do way better this time. I'm tired of feeling conspicuous and uncomfortable around friends, I want to live my life and not have to constantly worry about how I'm standing or sitting or who has a camera! I want to know what it's like to wear clothes that aren't some kind of illusion to make me appear slimmer. I'm more than happy to provide support to anyone brave enough to try and lose weight, we all have tough days which is why we have each other! That's all from me, I look forward to hearing everyone's stories and the long journey ahead!
ceecee1787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 263/260/120

Height: 5ft1/2 inch

CeeCee,

Oh my gosh! This soooo sounds like me! I completely understand how you feel! I constantly am checking the way I sit or stand and how bad my gut is sticking out and how can I position myself so that maybe not everyone will truly see how big I am. Gosh, that sounds soo sad!! But it is the truth. I can't wait for the day that I can go shopping in the regular clothes section and be able to buy the cute clothes and not have to worry about, "hmmm, is this shirt long enough to cover my butt, ooohhh, can't do white, makes me look bigger, oh no horizontal stripes, etc, etc., etc.!!!!" We will have our GLORY day!!!

Again, I would love to offer any help that I can! We can do this!

Talk to you soon,
Sheryl
sdc078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:25 PM   #3  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: SEE TICKER

Height: 5'4"

Hello CeeCee and Welcome!!

I, to, seem to have the same story! I got so fed up with trying to find the right style, cut, fit, color, print,... so I decided to make my own clothes for this summer. I was really disheartend to find out that my old patterns no longer fit, and had to go up at least 4 sizes! And pictures!! I hate all the pictures taken of me for the last 10 years or so. I've actually thrown out recent family pictures with me in them! CeeCee, your preachin to the choir here!
HoneyMustard is offline   Reply With Quote