Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-10-2008, 06:23 PM   #1  
Rachel

S/C/G: 280/258/170

Height: 5'7"

Smile Newbie

Hey all!

I have been trying to lose weight for about 5 months now, and am on WW. I love the program, but feel like the meetings aren't really helping that much. So I'm trying to get more support online, with this group and another forum I'm using. I have lost about 15lbs, but need to lose about 92 more to reach my goal. I've been on a plateau for about a month or so. I have a diet blog on 3 fat chicks, with this ID, which should explain a little bit more about myself. Any help and support would be appreciated, as would some new buddies.
librarygirl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey LibraryGirl!

Have you found our Weight Watcher's forum yet? You can find lots of folks on your same plan for support.

You may also want to visit the 100 lb club, for those of us who have lost or are on the way to losing around 100 lbs. It's a great, talkative group!

Can't wait to hear more from you soon.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 275/205/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Default Hi

Hi this is my first post on my first day, so congrats that make you my first friend! I also have 100 lbs to lose. I am looking forward to reading your blog. I have no signature yet, so I will tell you about myself with my mantra:

"Feel your feelings, don't eat them"

Talk to you soon.
PleaseLuise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #4  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Hi Librarygirl,
I'm glad you've discovered what works for you and what doesn't. I haven't read your blog, but would like to welcome you to this group. It has helped me SO MUCH and there are no embarassing weigh-ins! Glad you found this place and I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote