Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-17-2008, 08:53 PM   #1  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Talking Hi!!

This is my first time posting here at 3FC I've been a lurker for a while but now I'm motivating myself to join in!

My name is Tanee and I'm from New Orleans, LA....it's a big struggle to lose weight here. All great tasty food but reallllllly bad for you lol I've been battling losing weight since I was a teenager.

I'm doing it for me now....other times trying to lose the weight it was only to make others happy. I am now all about making myself happy and I want really do it this time.....and I will!!

The core plan from weight watchers is the way I'm going this time. It seems a little bit restrictive but I've been on the flex plan and stopping to count every point was a big struggle for this mom of 3 small children. I run a business, coach my oldest in what ever sport he might be doing, & run a local playgroup on top of everything a stay at home mom has to do. I am married to my high school sweetheart, he's behind me with whatever I choose....I'm very lucky in that aspect.

It just seems the heavier I get the more tired I am. I can't have that.....I am not the person I used to be and I so want to be that person again!

Sooo...I'm gonna stop writing now lol I am looking forward to making great friends on here and stay motivation to reach my goals!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 09:06 PM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

DIVA . . . so glad you found us and have decided to stop lurking and start posting . . . . . . You are heading in the right direction now Chickie -- you have to do it for yourself.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:14 PM   #3  
Tracie

S/C/G: 201.2/181.4/135

Height: 5'0"

Tanee. The core plan is not really that restrictive once you learn to work with it. There are so many things you can eat, and if it's not core, you can use your WPAs or APs for them. There are so many recipes on this site and there are many sites with core recipes. It never gets boring if you try new things. I have also found some favorites that I usually eat every week too.
If you're not sure about something or need some help with something, just ask. Everyone here has sure given me a lot of help. We are all working toward the same thing, to lose weight, keep it off, and find a healthier way of life. Good luck!
twestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:06 AM   #4  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Oh I didn't mean like totally restrictive....it just has a more even guideline to follow than Flex. I needed something to say this is what I can have so when I'm on the run I don't have to stop and figure out the points I'm about to put in my mouth lol

Thanks for the warm welcomes!!
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote