Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-08-2008, 11:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/245/200

Height: 5'3-4"

Default HELLO from Cleveland!! I need help

Hello all,
My name is April, I am a 32 year old mother of 5 kids, ages 10,8,6,1 1/2, and 6 months. I have decided as of right now I am going to try my best to lose weight. I say it over and over, and "started" my diet, all to end up gaining 50 lbs in 6 months. What a great diet I was on huh?
I cannot take it no more, I enjoy being thick (big butt, thick thighs) but this stomach and extra rolls on my back gotta go. My boyfriend likes big women and does not want me to lose weight. So my goal for right now it to lose 45 lbs, which will be where I was when he first met me, then I can decide from there if I want to go further. I weigh 245 now, my goal is 200, but I would LOVE to be about 170. (i dont wanna be skinny) I am only like 5' 3" or 4" and have a really great shape when I am not this fat and flabby.
I found this website a while ago, and I see there are a LOT of forums, I dont know if any people will read this, but I would like to make some friends and I really need help with this. and I can help you all too.
I am thinking of trying diet pills like relacore, zantrax, lipovox, or zenical or something, or maybe alli,,,,uhhhh...I dont know. I know I have to diet and exercise. But i need that push, plus it will help a little cause the pills always work for a minute, maybe that will give me extra motivation. well I dont wanna make this too long for now (cause I can talk for days) I am new here and just want to see whats going on and find some friends.
thanks for reading

also I remember a while ago I seen peoples posts on here with a scale of where they started, where they are, and where they want to go, if I dont find out how to do it on my own can you tell me how to get one of those cute things?
wickedestgyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:42 PM   #2  
Operator265

Hi and welcome. The folks on 3FC are super great and supportive. As far as the ticker and signature line go, you have to be on 30 days and make 30 posts. There is even a thread that will help you with that under Announcements and Forum Help. Also, I'm 5'2" and am going for 145, but I felt I still looked good at 160 and it wasn't until then that anyone mentioned my weight.

I'm not a big fan of diet pills, but to each his own. You can look thru the Success stories area and almost every diet on the planet is covered in here under Diet Central. Maybe go thru some of the threads and see what looks best for you. This is my first time on a "diet plan" so I wouldn't feel comfortable making recommendations.

Good Luck to you in your endevours and come back again.

Last edited by Operator265; 05-08-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: atkins 06/ 08

Height: 5'5

Hi Welcome You can find a lot of help and friendship on here. As for the cute tracker go to top of page and find user cp go into there edit Signture
Under tweety bird click there have fun
tybeeanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:30 AM   #4  
Chrisinct

S/C/G: 224/165/150

Height: 5'4

You have to have at least 30 posts before you can get a tracker.
chris313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:07 AM   #5  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:18 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 245/245/200

Height: 5'3-4"

thanks guys, your little trackers are so cool, there are MANY threads on here I will read a lot. I started a diet-blog which seemed nice, I just have to get used to everythig on here.
wickedestgyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:28 PM   #7  
AndreainAZ

Default Hey from AZ

Hey and Welcome,

Today is my second day as a member and following some kind of plan. I am proud and happy to say I walked today and had an appropriate eating day and relaxed and did not go to the Stress Edge with work. I am excited to be involved in this. Keep going Cleveland.
ABTucson is offline   Reply With Quote