Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-24-2008, 09:49 AM   #1  

Default My Intro

Hi everyone, I wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I joined this group, oh about a year ago and was a member for maybe 2 months when I found out I was pregnant. Now, I have a beautiful 3 month old little girl and am ready to get rid of this weight once and for all. My name is Ruth, I am from Indiana. I am happily married with 4 great little girls from 9 down to the baby. My husband and I both gained weight after he was in a very serious car accident. His life changed so drastically it effected both of our life styles. Now with 4 girls we are both ready to make a change......our girls are all tall and thin. They are very active and eat very healthy so we want to be good role models so they keep that up as their grow older.

Anyway, thats my story!

Ruth

Last edited by clarkmommy; 03-24-2008 at 09:50 AM.
clarkmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:52 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi Ruth

Congratulations on the birth of your baby Please have a look around & post wherever you're comfortable. It's great that you & your husband will be getting healthier together. What a wonderful support system. Have you thought about an eating or exercising plan?

Best of success!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:20 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Ruth, welcome, and congratulations on your baby!
I wish you and your husband the very best. Getting healthy together is the best gift you can give to yourselves and to your children.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:35 AM   #4  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:11 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 175/155/125

Height: 5'3

Default Welcome!

Welcome and congratulations on your new baby! I too have taken a hiatus now and then and am back on the wagon. Good luck getting healthier for youself and family!
ralfetty is offline   Reply With Quote