Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-12-2008, 12:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/265/160

Height: 5'7

Cool New to this....need some help and support

Hi my name is Jazz, I'm 21 and a senior in college(yay) I gained the freshman 15, the sophmore 30, and the junior 20. I have been up and down since I started college(mostly up). And now that I'm going to be graduating and starting a career I really want to get back down to a healthy weight. If anyone out there has advice, recipes, or tips for a busy college student please help me out!
Jazzcat24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi there Jazz

You'll definitely want to check out the 20-somethings. Plenty of people going through similar things. Are you following a certain food program? There are groups underneath Diet Central that you might want to check out for information on a specific plan.

Commit to being healthier. You can do this!!!

Best of success!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:18 PM   #3  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

Hey honey, welcome to 3FC! This site is absolutely awesome. Take a look around. Look at the different clubs and feel free to join them. Ask questions, get acquainted with people. I never would have been able to keep at a life change (not a "diet"- we don't like that word) for as long as I have without the support from the people here. It's like having a family of thousands all working together to reach healthy goals. Good luck, we are happy to have you! P.S. I am a senior in college, and trying to get healthier too as I head into the adult working world.
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 09:54 AM   #4  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Looks like you've gotten some good advice to get you started, so I'll just say "Welcome to 3FC!"
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:00 AM   #5  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote