Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-12-2008, 03:21 AM   #1  
Rawr!

S/C/G: 210/122.2/130

Height: 5'2"-5'3"

Red face Hi everyone!

Hi all,
I'm Stephanie and I'm from Washington state. I found this site while searching up some diet thing and thought great, just what I need!
I was recently on a pretty good diet run when I hit a nasty plateau, I got frustrated and quit. I had lost about 20 pounds and have gained about half of it back So this time I thought if I had a little more support I might be able to stick to it!
So I'm looking forward to meeting some of you!!
MeowMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:46 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hi Stephanie &

You're still about 10 pounds down from where you were That's great! Have a look around & don't be shy about posting where you're comfortable.

Best of success!!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:12 AM   #3  
Ashley

S/C/G: 172/163/140

Height: 5'6

Welcome, Steph! I'm glad you found this place - it's really great and can help you to get where you need to be, without the frustration, hopefully.

Welcome!
fallenaurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome, Stephanie!

It's hard going when you hit a plateau. We tend to think that if we're successful inititally, the success will continue non-stop. I often have to remind myself that even if I've stopped losing (yes, I hit a plateau over a month ago ), I can still maintain the amount I've lost, and eventually some more motivation will kick back in.
Hang in there!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote