Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #1  
~Ro

S/C/G: 148.6/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Smile Newbie here needs to lose 10 pounds!

Hi everyone! My name is Ro and I am looking for a group of people who have a similar goal of losing 10 pounds. I am 5 6 and 140 and would like to get to 130 before spring hits! I had lost 30 pounds 3 years ago but unfortunately 10 pounds have crept back on...my clothes are pinching and I'm feeling pretty unhappy about the way I look and feel. I have tried numerous times over the past year to lose this 10 pounds but have been completely unsuccessful- after about 3 days I cave. I have found that eating a 1200 calorie diet really takes the weight off for me- when I actually stick to it! I also just bought a treadmill. I am hoping that a tight-knit group of online buddies will help give me the motivation I need. I live in Maine and I am happily married with two boys ages 5 and 11. I'd love to hear from everyone and thanks for the warm welcome that I anticipate!!! Ro
1200cal_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:14 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hiya Ro

Great job on losing those 30 lbs! You'll be able to lose 10 ^^ Try the Featherweights area. But, of course, post wherever you're comfortable.

Best of success!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #3  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:54 PM   #4  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Ro,

You might also check out the Exercise forum, which is listed under "Fitness" on the main page. Have fun with your new treadmill!

jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote