Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-09-2008, 06:25 PM   #1  
Fighting to be free

Talking Hello I'm new, on Xenical, I have a lot to lose

Hi everyone

I've changed my life forever. No more the person that sits around moaning about my weight, for the last week I have been eating a low fat diet, exercising on my treadmill and reading up, I weight 23 stone 5 lbs, I lost 3 lbs in my first week, I havent had any bad side effects just a little wind!!! I have a blog, its herweightlossjourney at blogspot dot com

I'm so pleased to find people that are also losing weight, I've found a few to do with Xenical but it would be great to find people to chat to as I take this forward. My first goal is to get under 23 stone so I need to lose another 6 lbs. Then after that, I will think of my next goal. If I think of all the stones I have to lose then I will fail so I'm not going to do it at all.
lillypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi!

I'm glad to see that you are making your way around 3FC. Make yourself at home. Please know that you are welcome and that if there is anything you need, just ask.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Hi, Lilly! Welcome to 3FC!
I was just going to point you towards the Xenical thread, but I see you've found it.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 21st/21st/12st

Height: 6ft 0 inch

hi,

i feel for you! It feels like you're never going to reach the goal weight or ever be anywhere near where the dr's tell you you should be! but the first step is to try
msbeeverhausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #5  
Fighting to be free

Default Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I have been looking through the before and after pictures and I am hoping that one day I will be on there!!
lillypop is offline   Reply With Quote