Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-14-2008, 08:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/135/125

Height: 5'4"

Default 1 month until cholesterol test

Right now, my main concern isn't knocking off these last few pounds. My doctor keeps making me come back in every 6 months for blood tests, even though my numbers aren't that bad:

7/31/07
LDL 135
HDL 50
Total Cholesterol 205
Triglicerides 82

In the fall, I was taking 3 classes while working full time, so my eating and exercise habits went down the pooper. I do my yoga class every Saturday, but I'm having a tough time getting back to the gym during the week. This semester, only one class on campus. And I vow to go to the gym tomorrow night! I've been eating oatmeal every morning for a while now, and drinking lots of water.

I'm hoping that it's helping. Most of my family is on Lipitor, including my younger sister.
RPIDriveStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 248/216/148

Height: 5'11"

RP. Wow, you've already done a tremendous job with the weight loss. Good luck at the dr.'s.
THINBYJUNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:12 PM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey there RPI -

Those numbers are such POWERFUL motivators to get on plan, aren't they? So many of us started our journeys with some sort of medical intervention, or due to fears based on our family history, so you're in good company!

Anyway, stick around and keep posting. Can't wait to hear more from you soon!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote