Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-01-2008, 10:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 268.75/261/160

Default Getting back on track for the new year

Hello everyone! I joined the site last year, but am just now getting aquinted with the site and how it works. I'm trying to get started on my weight loss journey again. Last year I joined WW and was doing quite well with it. WW kept me on track with the weekly weigh-ins and being accountable to someone besides myself. Unfortunately I had some hard times and ended up canceling my membership. I ended up putting most of my weight back on after cancelling my WW membership. Now I am ready to get started again and for the time being I am going to try and do it on my own with the things I learned from attending WW and hopefully the support of any new friends I make here. I truly believe that having the right support system in place can make a huge difference in staying on track and losing the weight you want to lose. I look forward to making some new friends and getting back on track as the New Year begins.
blueeyes49442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 291/see tckr/170

Height: 5'6

hey blue eyes, i was on this site strong earlier in 07' and i of coursed slacked off, but im ready to finish up and loose this last 50lbs. I would love to be ur pusher aswell as u be mine..!!!! lets do this!!! I Jan of last year before i started all the weight loss stuff i was 281 and now im down to 235, but i have a butt load of work to do, because i can feel myself gettin sluggish and lazy again...my goal weight is 180lbs for now.
Angela85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi there! I'm glad you're back and familiarizing yourself with 3FC. And I wanted to say welcome!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 01:35 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey BlueEyes!

If you are still planning on following the WW plan, you might want to visit our Weight Watchers forums...lots of support and ideas, both from people going to meetings and those doing the program on their own.

Can't wait to see you around and get to know you better...keep posting and stick around!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote