Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-14-2007, 10:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/175/140

Default New here, ready to make some changes!

Hi! I found this site from a gal on another board (whose name here... I don't know) - after lurking a bit I'm ready to step up and say hi!

I'm Megan, a 26 year old mom to two kids (almost 3.5 and 20 months) and I've got to get the weight off. But I need support and and accountability.

So here I am. I need to figure how this board is set up but I'm happy to be joining you all.
MeganMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:39 AM   #2  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Hi Megan and Glad you joined us. Be sure to take a look around the sight and take in all the advice and support the wonderful people here have to offer. Have you got yourself a plan for how you will be loosing the weight? Good luck and keep posting.
GONNABE165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:08 PM   #3  
sumthing nice

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone,
I'm sumthing nice and im new to the family. Im a mother of 3 and i have to get this weigh off as well. I want to be me again. I want to feel sexy again and to know that its ok to be naked and feel comfortable in front of my husband. I just need a little help from my new family 3FC. Thank you
sumthing nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:32 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hi Megan Michelle and Sumthing Nice - to both of you!

If you have a healthy plan in mind, we most likely have a forum for it somewhere, so look around - if you don't have a specific plan, try the general support forums, or groups by age (20-somethings, 30-somethings, etc).

Can't wait to see you around and hear more from you soon!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote