Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-14-2007, 03:30 PM   #1  
New

S/C/G: 250/250/180

Talking Newbie

Although I have been needing to lose weight for the longest time. I am really trying to get myself motivated.

I am a new bride and mom of a wonderful 17 month baby boy. I would like to say that all of my weight was gained in a 9month period the truth is that I have always packed around extra pounds. I am 27 years old and have been over 200lbs since I was 18, I am now 250 and am feeling less and less engergetic everyday. I watch the Biggest Loser and tell myself "tomorrow is the day"

I have tried to get some friends and family around me to workout with me, however they are never serious and usually become unmotivated after a few weeks.

I am really looking forward to talking with individuals who can kick my *** into gear on those days that are the roughest. I really look forward to being invloved in this forum.
CLCmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:42 PM   #2  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

you have come to the right place. What sort of plan have you laid out for loosing your weight? I find that checking in here everyday is a big motivator. Be sure to take a look around the site. Good luck & keep posting
GONNABE165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:01 PM   #3  
New

S/C/G: 250/250/180

Well about five years ago I went on the Atkins, I was on it for about 3-4 months and I lost 40 lbs

I am a carb-o-holic (especially pasta) so really I am just getting myself in the habit of eating 1-2 meals that are salads and cutting back on alot of the startchy carbs (the enriched flour)

I will be adjusting as I go. I dont want to do something that it unrealistic for me at this time.
CLCmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:12 PM   #4  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Have you taken a look at the low carb forum - you may want to check in over there. I look forward to seeing you around.
GONNABE165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 150/150/130

Height: 5'5

Default ?

hummm where do u all get these cute bars from>???

ne ways count me in
magalona is offline   Reply With Quote