Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-04-2007, 03:30 AM   #1  

Talking Hello! New gal here. :)

Hello all! I read all the wonderful messages on the board and I couldn't help but join.

I'm a 28 year old mama of one awesome 4 year old girlie. I've been married for a year now. I'm currently floating around 220 pounds and I'd like to drop 95 pounds by the end of it all. My mini-goal, however, is to get under 200. Yep, 199. I don't expect it to happen right away, but I'm really very determined to do it.

I keep track of my food daily online with the Weight Watcher point system (working well so far!). I have switched my diet not just to lose weight, but also because I've developed food allergies. I'm eating a vegan and gluten-free diet and have been keeping up on it well for 2 weeks now. I take vitamins and try but don't always get in my 8 glasses o' water daily. I usually average about 5.

I joined the local gym 5 months ago after I quit smoking, and I average 2-3 visits weekly. I started a pretty heavy-activity job 2 weeks ago, and I've noticed that I've lost a bit of weight around my tummy since starting that.

Wow, I just read up and realized that I quit smoking 5 months ago.

Ok, enough writing for me tonight. I'll be glad to jump into the message boards tomorrow morning.
Rottentreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:28 AM   #2  
Black Team TBL-WMB

S/C/G: 177/173/140

Height: 5'6'

Default welcome

andglad you are here .
losinitin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 01:52 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

I hope you find all you're looking for here
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote