Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-13-2007, 01:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/150

Height: 5ft

Red face I can do it this time!

Hi My names Lisa and Losing weight has always been a big thing for me.. It just never really happened for me and stuck.

The lowest i got in losing weight was 160 but then that was right before i found out i was pregnant lol. After having my wonderful son i gained it all back plus more.
I am not at 190
My short goal is to to get to 180
My main goal is to be 140 or even 150

My main problems are that I dont have alot of cash well im going through college and also I do not do the shopping in the house hold and I have no say on what is bought since I moved back in with my mother.
I also find it very hard to get Motivated to walk or do anything sort of workout and im hoping to find a cheap way and fun way to workout that might not cost me anything.
We have alot of junk food around here but we also have ALOT of canned food and tuna and I'm willing to go on a tuna diet or whatnot if i can just lost the weight lol..

I'm hoping to get support here and maybe some ideas on what would be good to eat and good workouts to start out with.
daffodilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 01:38 AM   #2  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 330/326/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi there daffodilz!! I'm glad you found 3fc, this is a highly supportive community, and I'm sure you'll find it easier than you may think to keep on going with your diet, because everyone here is so encourageing!

You and I have alot in common, I to am a poor college student, living at home, and always tempted by the junk food that brought in...

Good luck, and I hope to see ya around here often!

lalique is offline   Reply With Quote