Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-06-2007, 10:37 AM   #1  

Default hello everyone

hello,,my name is annmarie,,i need to lose 2 stone b4 xmas lol big job i know but any help u guys offer wud help me loads thanks
stretchybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:29 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Annmarie -

Not to discourage you, but sometimes its really destructive to set specific weight/time goals. Even if you were perfectly on plan (whatever plan that might be) for the entire time (which, IMO, would make you superwoman), your body still might not let go of all of the weight you want, and instead of celebrating what you have lost, you'll get upset about what you HAVEN't, which would be unfortunate.

In terms of help and ideas, though, boy there are a TON here. Just look around and keep posting and you'll pick up all sorts of information.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 04:00 PM   #3  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Good luck with your goals! Be sure to check out the "UK Fat Chicks" forum if you haven't seen it. (I'm guessing that the "stone" reference means you are from the UK?)

Last edited by CLCSC145; 09-07-2007 at 04:00 PM.
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote