Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-08-2007, 09:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 290/170/170

Default UK Dieter saying hello

Hi I'm Catherine (aka Kitty) and I have just found you guys. I've been on my current weightloss campaign for just over 3 months as as of last week had lost 23lb by watching the calories and replacing some meals with Slimfast Fruit Smoothies. I decided this time to ditch the diet clubs (WW, SW etc.) as although I lost in the past following these I always slip back to my old ways as soon as I stop attending. For the first time ever I decided to seek medical assistance.

Anyhow despite having a long way to go I only lost 2lb last month and my dr. introduced the idea of Xenical. I was very nervous about using it by what I've read but thought I'd give it a go. Ten days on and I've been fine, no embarassing incidents, not sure how much I've lost though as I don't return to the drs. until the end of the month. I'm still doing what I did before but have shifted my emphasis slightly to stick to under 45g of fat per day.

I would like to set a mini goal for when we go on vacation to Orlando in 12 weeks but really don't know what's realistic with Xenical.

Kitty
KforKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:51 PM   #2  

Smile

Welcome to the forum Kitty
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/189/150

Height: 5'8

Welcome!
ReddyToGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:08 AM   #4