Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-09-2007, 07:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 203/203/161

Height: 5'9

Default Hello everyone, from a fat girl in London!

Hellooooo!

This is a first time for me. I am desperate to lose weight, rubbish at dieting, and need some help and motivation please! And some friends who also want to lose weight, so I don't feel like the only big person among all my skinny friends as usual! I'm fed up with my tiny friends moaning about being 'fat'! II need real help.

Anyway, my main reason to lose weight is I'm getting married next summer and wanna look slim for that. Not skinny. I still want to look feminine and curvy, but without too many wobbles! And, I used to be much smaller than this, so would love to get back to my former self. And, I have huge boobs and now I've put on so much weight, they have grown so much that I can barely hold myself up, let alone breath when I'm lying down!

Oooops, i think i've written too much!

Bye for now!

Sooz x
SoozLovesFood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:18 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/189/156

Height: 5'10"

Hi Sooz! Man, I know you have a lot of tempting foods in England (I think I ate myself silly off pork pies--now there's a low-fat, low cal meal! LOL!) but in London, I did a lot of walking, so I wonder if you have time to possibly walk to some of your favorite shops and start setting small goals like that. Recently, my hubby and I rode our bikes to Dairy Queen (ice cream shop) and my treat was a 50-cal, sugar and fat free fudge pop. Then we rode back. It was a nice little treat. I just don't over do it with a 700 cal Starbucks or anything.... Anyway, what I've learned is that weight loss is about 70% diet and we've gotta move everyday! Although, I do take Monday's off!!

Good luck! (Oh, and I like to talk too! Ha!)
aymster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:31 PM   #3  
Mrs. Determined

S/C/G: 243/ /150

Sooz, what's up Girl!
You're not the only heavy one here, they don't call it "Three Fat Chicks on a diet" for nothing.
We are all in the same boat. I'm just a little jealous that you only need to lose around 41 lbs to get to your goal. Whereas I have to lose about 66 lbs. I'm with you on the weight loss, I don't want to be skinny either, I still want to hang on to my boobs as well, like you I've got alot up there.
I know it sounds easier than said than done, but you can do it.
Have you thought about a plan yet. There are so many forums here that you can check out and see which one works for you and your lifestyle.
But remember it starts with you and if you start now, you can meet your goal for next summer.
Don't get discouraged, that's what were all here for.
You can do it!
If you want to talk, feel free to write more.
Take Care
FitinTime is offline   Reply With Quote