Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-25-2007, 05:58 PM   #1  
MeMa57

S/C/G: 243/243/150

Height: 5'4"

Post new member, 1st time on a blog, 100th time on a diet

Today I started another diet. I have tried many, lost a few pounds, and always given up. I am going to make it this time!!! I'm tired of being short of breath just climbing the stairs. My first day consisted of just trying to eat sensible, oatmeal for breakfast, broiled fish and veggies for lunch, fresh fruit for snacks. I walked a mile. I caught myself reaching for things to eat while walking through the kitchen, not even aware of what I was doing, so now I will try to be more aware and always have my water bottle with me. This is my first time using a blog and I'm hoping it will help to keep me on track. I would love to hear from anybody.
MeMa57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:19 PM   #2  
k8t
k8t

Default newbie myself

Welcome! I just joined myself. There are so many amazing people here and so many threads to investigate. Good luck to you. I know you can do it!
k8t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 226/221.8/170

Height: 5'5"

I am new too. Just joined yesterday. I have lost much weight before but put it all back on. Doing WW again...I can do it and so can you. Best of luck. I know the feeling of eating without even realizing that you are eating. It is an addiction that we all need to break. good luck and we are here for you!
PurdueGirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:53 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/188/120

Height: 5'3

hello welcome and good luck
milleradah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 04:14 PM   #5  
virgo062

S/C/G: 206.4

Height: 5.6

Default hi mema57

This is my first day on the support forum and my second week on LA weight loss. I have tried dieting in the past and never worked so I thought I would try some support and see if that helps
VIRGO062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 10:20 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 305/200/150

Height: 5'5"

With all due respect, GET OUT OF THE DIET MENTALITY! RUN FROM IT!
Don't use the word DIET.
Ok, whew thanks for letting me get that out.
I feel this is all , and I mean ALL mental.
I get the feeling that you jump into this gung ho- trying to be perfect, but when you slip up, you stop..
Don't do that!
I am down 105 pounds- I don't use the word CHEAT, nor do I say I was BAD- I don't wait to be happy for when I lose weight- I will be happy now-- and do the best that I can -
That's just my 2 cents
Best of luck )
Turbomer is offline   Reply With Quote