Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-22-2007, 05:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 213.2/207/145

Height: 5'7"

Default How do I get started?

I've been lurking for a while and ever since I had my daughter in January I can't lose weight at all. I don't know what is wrong with me but I'm fed up pissed off and can't take it anymore! I struggle with depression issues anyway but not being able to lose weight is like adding fuel to a fire. Can you say blazing inferno! I've tried calorie counting and regular exercise but now I have a knee issue getting an MRI on the 2nd. Hoping I didn't tear my miniscus. I just need some kind or unkind lords of advice or life threatening push in the right direction. I seriously can't do this anymore! The Dr. says it would help if you could lose some weight like HELLO!!!! There's a news flash for ya. I haven't lost any of my baby weight. Oh to make things worse it took 2 years to lose the weight from my son and just gaining and was a happy 148. Yeah now a not happy at all 197! I don't know what to do or where to start. I need some help please. Someone just convince me I can so this because if I can't I'll just crawl in a hole.
Hillarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:13 PM   #2  
ericsmommy

Hi Hillarie

I can just tell you what l have done, I have CP so walking is not good for me so l removed all white sugar and white flour from my diet and joined curves l try to go 3 times a week, but lately have only managed 2 times, as l also have a 4year old little boy who is autistic so my days are really full watching him, I started my change for a better life on March 1and as you can see from my ticker it is working at my last weight in at curves my BMI went from 134 to a 126 which is great, so all l can say is if you really want to lose, then you have to make a commintment for life to change your eating habits.
Take care and I hope my words helped a little bit
Your fellow friend Mo
ericsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:49 PM   #3  

Good luck to you Hillarie!
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote