Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-22-2007, 02:05 AM   #1  
NeverFatWhenIDream

S/C/G: 196/196/140

Height: 5' 2"

Question Hello from AZ

I signed in today for the first time, then quickly signed up for two fitness classes at my local parks and rec. center. In two weeks I will start a belly dancing class and a yoga class. Until then I plan to be careful about what I eat, how much I eat and start taking vitamins regularly again. I just had a baby 5 months ago. About one month after the baby I was almost down to my starting pregnancy weight, which was still higher than I wanted....now I am putting weight on like I am pregnant again! Needing to eat quickly has really messed me up, wolfing down my food and eating pre-prepared meals instead of cooking. I know all of the mistakes I am making....but the sugar is such a comfort

I do want to feel sexy though, regardless of my size, because life is good, I am just fat. Does anyone know of a great place to get plus size lingerie that actually fits a plus size woman? Contrary to popular fashion labeling, one size does not fit all. I have bought things from Doxy but things I get that should fit only make me feel worse because they are so much smaller than I was expecting. I am currently wearing a size 20, regretably, but a size 20 still. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone
NeverFatWhenIDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 04:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 93.6/92.5/85

Height: 5.4

Thumbs up Hi

I have just read your other post as well, and you would really be surprized at just how many of us have felt the same and some still do. Being in here is a good start. It's a great site with heaps of lovely people that will help you on your weight loss.There is a lot to say about healthy cooking and it need not need to take a lot of time.Changing your soda intake is a good start, it's loaded with sugar, do expect some down moods to go with it. But they will past.Sorry to sound so cheap, lol, but I have not gone to buy any underwear as yet!!!! I am using needle and thread, and look forward to the day where I will go shopping for some around the size 16. It realy is quite funny to stand there and use a stapler to ajust your clothing before you sew it in. I chose to do weight watchers at home because I have done it before and the family will eat it, so it does not cost extra on the family food bill.
I really wish you well, and don't forget to included your family in, not only the food thingy, but in the fittness, you really can have a lot of fun playing around in the backyard.
Mary
MaryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 02:38 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 385/238/145

Height: 5'11"

Where in AZ are you? I was just asking because I am about to do the Lap-Band and I need an exercise partner.
jaxnlula is offline   Reply With Quote