Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-14-2007, 11:54 PM   #1  
We can do it.

S/C/G: 160/127/120

Default Hey I am new here

Well I am 26 yrs old and a sahm to 3 lovely boys. And I need to lose some weight and thats how I found this site. Hoping to look for some motivation to get out there and get this going. I am about 5'5 and weigh 170lb and I would like to be back down to 140 or so. Biggest problem I have is getting out there and starting to exercise and get walking. But I can not really start that till the end of July, thats when the boys go back to school. And the reason I have to wait till then is there are no safe places to walk here so I have to drive all the way into town to find a safe place to walk/jog and thats the old high school track. Other then that I don't get to bad I guess. We have cut out fried foods, greasy foods and the like. We now do a lot of baking our food or grilling our food. Other than that I am not sure where to beginning. Any ideas?
need2loseinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:26 AM   #2  
Nova

S/C/G: 220/205/130

Height: 5'4 3/4"

Welcome, I'm a newbie myself. I just thought a good idea for you as far as exercise goes is to check out the local elementary school, they often have playgrounds for the people in the community to use and that way you're boys can get some of their energy out and you can play with them. I find pushing kids on the swings sure does help my arms and the kids I nanny for we're outside a lot lately, playing tag, hide & seek, swinging, or just going for walks. Another good idea is going to the mall if you can stand it. The nice thing there is you're walking in the air conditioning and you don't have to worry about getting sunburned.
chevyjnova is offline   Reply With Quote