Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-12-2007, 06:24 PM   #1  

Default I'm new and so happy that i found this site!

Hi everyone!
I'm Amy, but everyone calls me Tootsie, so pick whichever one you like

I decided that it's about time I did something about my weight and after searching the net i stumbled upon this site and I have to say after reading a few posts, that I feel better already

I'm 19 and I'm from the UK and Ive struggled with my weight since... Forever!
The reason I want to lose weight is because I dont feel comfortable in my body anymore and I don't like it.

You all seem so amazing (again from just reading a few posts) and I hope that I get to make some great friends here who can help me with my struggle!

I'm a UK size 22 and extremely embarrassed because all my friends are 12-14, I know I'm being unrealistic thinking about being that size, but i'd be happy with a size 16!

Thanks for reading this and any advice you could give me to start my diet/change of lifestyle would be soooooo appreciated

Lots of Love
Tootsie
xxx
Tootsielemonshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:31 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Tootsie!

Welcome! We have a UK forum, as well as lots of other areas to explore to help find the perfect plan for you.

Good for you for recognizing that this is a change of lifestyle! A few minor tweaks (adding more water, getting more veggies, switching to leaner proteins and whole-grain carbs) and you'll be well on your way!

Keep posting - can't wait to hear more from you!

Amanda
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:38 PM   #3  
Christi

S/C/G: 187 / ticker / 130

Welcome!
Clue0983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 34% b.f./31.1%/25%

Height: 5'7"

Welcome. I wish there would have been a site like this when I was 19. But there was no internet. Good luck.
sharonrr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:15 PM   #5  
MSer living healthy

S/C/G: 300/176/170

Height: 5ft 8in

Welcome to 3fc, I am sure that you will find the support and advice that you may need as you embark on your new healthier eating habits.

You have taken the first few tentative steps which is deciding that you wish to change and you are now going to do something about that by changing your diet.

There are many different eating plans only you can decide which is best for you and something that you can maintain for life. Look forward to hearing from you further when you decide what plan to follow.

Good luck with the weight loss journey
purpleorc is offline   Reply With Quote