Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-12-2007, 01:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 201/201/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi from UK

Hi Everyone
I have posted in the WW section but wanted to say hi in the general section too!
I'm 34 and have a DH and amazing daughter as well as 2 wonderful step sons.
I currently weigh 201lbs (although i'll of course get my official weigh in tomorrow at my first meeting)
I want to eventually reach my goal of 160lbs
I am in the UK but I think the programmes are basically the same on both sides of the pond!

I have a couple of special reasons to lose weight. One of which is because I am a gym instructor/fitness centre manager and although I'm good at my job i need to look the part...i want to be the success story that inspires my members. Another reason is I suffer from a few nasty gyne problems and I have to have a full hysterectomy in October this year and it has been recommended that I lose weight before the op, not to mention the HRT that I will have to take after may mess me about a bit.
Although I start officially tomorrow i'm not sure the first week will be too successful as I fly to Southern Spain on Wednesday for 8 days!!
But I will be tooled up to start fresh when we get back!

I'm looking forwards to getting/giving support on here...it looks a good place to be!
gertiegumdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 03:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/200/135

Height: 5'8

Welcome! Cute name as well

weight watchers is pretty much the same as it is in the USA, (I've seen/tried both) And I can definitely say that there's a lot more selection in the USA variety of prepackaged meals and snacks, its still quite nice here though!

I wish you the best of luck, and if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask! There's bound to be someone here who has been there and done that before! ^-^
Casandra is offline   Reply With Quote