Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 263/180

Height: 5'6"

Talking New to the community

Hi, After I lost 80 lbs 5 years ago, I've gained back 70!
I'm ready to start again, and hopefully keep it up. I belong to WW Online but haven't been doing it lately. I'm going to try again, and would appreciate some great ideas for recipes, and support! I will do the same, except for the recipes, I'm not much of a cook, which is part of my problem.
Thanks, hope to talk to you soon!
softball chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:14 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hi and Welcome softball chick!

We have plenty of people doing WW at home or online, so they'd be a great resource for you. My best advice is simply to keep posting here, getting ideas, and staying connected...it will help you keep that motivation up!

Hope to talk to you more soon!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 03:33 PM   #3  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

welcome back - i too lost a quit a bit of weight and gained it all back. so we can keep each other motivated!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:17 PM   #4  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

welcome!
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 271/264/171

Height: 5ft. 6.5 inches

Hi, I'm new to the site too.

I lost 50 and then gained all plus 30 back.

Good Luck to us both, eh?

~PGY
PrettyGoodYear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:58 PM   #6  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome! I've found lots of great recipes, weight loss information and support on here and I'm sure you will too. Good luck with your weight loss!
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 218/209/165

Height: 5'8"

I don't cook much either. Kids are grown and it's cheap and easy for hubby and me to go out to eat. However, I've found that if I order the big burger with no bun and all the add on's it works out good. We've started parking at the far end of the parking lots so we have to walk further. Next step is to move the t.v. out of the living room so we don't come home and plop down in front of it! Good luck - every little bit helps and I truly wish you the best!
molinetransplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:29 PM   #8  
Lost in Wonderland

S/C/G: 230.5/199.5/150

Height: 5'10"

hey there and welcome

stay, post and chat .... i know it helps keep me on plan
CrimsonClover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:17 AM   #9  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Hi Softball chick! I like to cook that is my problem,lol. I don't know how WW works, I am just counting calories and exercising. I log my food on online food diaries, and make sure I don't go over 1700( most days I eat about 1570 in calories). It is hard because I like to snack, and I am a SAHM without access to a car during the day, so being at home all day I have access to food. I have taken all junk food out of the house( kids aren't happy about this), and have more fruit in the house. Here is what I eat on a typical day: breakfast: a bowl of special K cereal with berries, and some more fruit in the bowl( usually bananas, sometimes fresh strawberries, and 6 oz of grapefruit juice), for Lunch I may have 2 veggie burgers, with sour cream( fat free) and salsa on it, and some sun chips on the side( no bread on the burgers), for dinner, I will have a salad with some Tuna ( no mayo, just vinegar and lime). For snacks I will eat fruit( berries, mango, melon), or rice cakes, or fat free frozen yogurt, or fat free yogurt with berries in it.
I dont' eat red meat, or poultry, so this helps me some. I know red meat is supposed to be high in calories and fat, so maybe you can stick to chicken and make chicken salads? ground turkey burgers on the grill.
good luck on your journey.
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote