Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-04-2007, 08:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/260/175

Height: 5'7"

Default new fairy!

hello everyone,

in looking for vintage clothes this site comes up in where to shop i read a couple of the posts and thought this would be a awesome place to help in my get healthy plan! i don't have a plan to lose only to get healthy and that sort helps in my mind that i'm not on a DIET. i make sure i eat 3 meals a day and try to exercise even if it is just to park out in the boonies at work, it has worked so far my clothes are looser and i look a little slimmer

i wish i had a walking buddy but with my schedule it doesn't happen lol

i'll talk to anyone and everyone and i'm open to new ideas! hope to hear from someone or anyone.

ttfn
cecilia
fairynana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:06 AM   #2  

Welcome! I didn't have a plan either, until I started posting here and getting ideas. I would suggest that you aim for 3 small meals and 2-3 substantial snacks. Eating more frequently will keep your metabolism and energy level up

Glad you're here. I can vouch for the folks in the Calorie Counters section as being very supportive and knowledgable.

Again, welcome!
cjc92802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:47 AM   #3  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome Cecilia! I'm with you in that I don't follow a rigid diet plan - I just try to eat healthfully, make good choices and exercise regularly. I find that posting on this site helps to keep me in a positive mindset - it's easier to pass up the donuts when I know there are lots of people here supporting me. I'm sure you'll find the same terrific support here too. Good luck with your weight loss journey!
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:23 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 280/260/175

Height: 5'7"

thanx for the hellos

i have lost 2 dress sizes woohooo i was in a sng 26 could fit into a tight 24 but when i was in ga visiting my daughter we were out shopping and i saw this pretty dress and as usaul i sighed and sayed i wish that would fit me my daughter told me to try it it looked like it would fit!
i looked at the size it said 22 and i laughed said noway she incourged me to do it i said i'll put it in over my clothes that way i'll know and it zipped with the extra padding of clothes................
i'm excited i'm getting there and i got another one also to boot hehe
fairynana is offline   Reply With Quote