Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-23-2007, 07:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 207/199/160

Height: 5'2"

Default Newbie from PA

Hi Everyone...
I am new to this site, but all too familiar w/ the weight loss struggle. I have plenty of support from my DH, but seeing as he has never had a weight issue, he really doesn't get it. I am looking for a little extra support and the push that I need to get to my goal weight.
I have enjoyed looking around the sight thus far and can't wait to jump right in (when I can).
Mama2Mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

Welcome,
I see you've already lost 8 lbs. great start.
I think most people will tell you the key is to find something you like and stick with it.
I would not run everyday so I don't do it. So I do what I like elliptical, bike, walking with weight training.

I like to eat everything but I know that is not healthy so I stick to whole foods mostly, least amount of processing. That means fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, lean meats like chicken, fish, turkey, low fat dairy, and cereal high in fiber to fill me up. Counting my calories.
Good luck.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:43 PM   #3  
Mel

Hi from another shortie from PA!
Welcome to 3FC Look around the forum and find a place or places you feel comfy. There are lots of groups based on age, lifestyle, diet type, foods, etc.

Congrats on being back in one-derland!

Mel
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote