Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-20-2007, 01:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 352/352/170

Height: 5'7

Default Newbie here!

Hello all my name is Robin, i'm 18 years old and from Bronx NY. Im a newbie to this board but not to Weight Loss-i started Weight Watchers last July and have lost close to 70lbs so far(67 to be exact) Went from 338lbs to now about 271lbs I still have a ways to go though and am slightly stuck on a platue-'ive been on this platue since the holidays began and never managed to get off- been yo-yoing with the same 2 to 3 lbs -gain, loos 'em gain, loose...and its frustarting me-bleh-well any way...i hope to get some support here and motivation!
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 05:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Congratulations on your great loss, so far.Please do not get discouraged about the plateau it happens to most of us.Are you still going to WW? Do you exercise?
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 12:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 352/352/170

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargoo View Post
Congratulations on your great loss, so far.Please do not get discouraged about the plateau it happens to most of us.Are you still going to WW? Do you exercise?
Thank you I am still going to meetings- honestly if i'm honest with myself i have gotten alot more lax with myself about eating right, i mean i kno i haven't been doing my best and i know i really need to get back on track, luckily i haven't really drasticly gained, 1 or 2lbs but then i will loose it again and i play yo-yo with it, i just really want to get out of the 70's! I've been here since December-bleh! I am also trying to exercise more, it was very hard to do at over 300lbs but now i am going to join a gym and go at least 3 times a week. Any way thanks for the welcome

-Robin
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote