Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-13-2007, 07:14 PM   #1  

Default Hi!

Hello everyone! My name is Lori and I am from NC. I am a SAHM of 4 beautiful children.

I am very excited to have found this site! I am looking for tips and support in my weight loss journey. I have always battled with my weight. I used to be pretty good at keeping the pounds off. My husband and I moved to another state 8 years ago and we didn't know anyone. I quickly made friends though. They looked a little something like this: I packed on about 75 pounds in a year!

We've moved back home and I have had 2 more children since then. I can't blame any of my weight on the babies though. I only kept about 5 pounds per pregnancy.

I am ready to begin living a healthy lifestyle. Right now, I don't exercise at all. And, I have many of the same friends I mentioned before.

I can't wait to get to know you all! Great to "meet" you!

Lori
luvmy4kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Man, if you're spending every day chasing 4 kids, I don't blame you for putting your weight on the back burner! How old are they? Would it be possible to go for walks or bike riding together, so that you could exercise while still watching them? Or maybe you could schedule dance parties, where you all just dance and hop around for some good cardio!

Good luck Lori, and
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:36 AM   #3  

Hi Lori
Iv just joined today,I to have 4 children so I know where you are coming from,Im starting my diet tomorrow so get in touch and we can do this together,so many of us new ones lets all help each other with the support and experience of the long term members.love flowerfairy
flowerfairy2B is offline   Reply With Quote