Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-10-2007, 08:56 PM   #1  

Default Hello From NC

Hello all, Im a 21 year old female wiht two kids. And I need some support and guidance to loosing weight I weigh 190 now i would like to get down to 125 can someone please help me and guide me in the right directions? Thanks Hope to get to kno you all in our journey
gtpgirl19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:11 PM   #2  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi Miranda!

Welcome!

I'm heading down, too! You may enjoy using Fitday. It's free and helped me lose 15 pounds since January. Here's the site: www.Fitday.com

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 192/179/145

Height: 5ft. 6in.

Hello there from Pennsylvania. My name is Denise and I'm pretty new here too. But everyone I've been in contact is very friendly and supportive. Which is cool considering we're all for the most part strangers. I think the best way to achieve weight loss is with a positive attitude. (and of course alot of hard work). Good luck
dfyellets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #4  

Coming here is a good place to start. People are so encouraging. I've only been a member for a short time and it is beginning to help me for sure. I'm just getting started but I can already say the support is making a big difference even when you don't see results right away. Before I would be off eating in the kitchen....now I find myself coming here to get and give support.

Good luck and welcome.
chelbell95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:32 PM   #5  
Wanna B A Loser

S/C/G: 179/174/135

Height: 5'5"

Hey there! I am in NC too! I am in the Wake County area. I just joined this site too and I am hoping to get some good info from it. As for helping you out, I have tried many things in the past but so far Weight Watchers is working out well for me. I feel motivated and excited to get on board with my weight loss goals. I was 190lbs but I did manage to lose over 10lbs by doing low carb.. that was not working much for me after awhile and I needed variety in my foods.. ya know? So WW it is and I am so much more happier with it. I have lost 4.5 lbs but I think my next weigh in on Monday will be a good one. I feel it!

Good luck!!!

Linda
NcMommy is offline   Reply With Quote