Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-10-2007, 10:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 243/243/175

Height: 5'6"

Smile Introduction

Hi, my name is Penny and I'm back on this site. I loved it here before and I see that it has grown and gotten better and better. I'm a police detective specializing in crimes against children. Between work life and home life I'm extremely stressed and i'm an emotional eater...no matter what the emotion, but stress is the worst one to send me on a bad eating trip. I'm heavier than I've ever been in my life and I guess I got the wake up call when I found
out my BMI was over 40%. I'm starting a healthier eating plan and will start my exercise program again. I do have a goal of wanting to loose 15 lbs by June 1st. I will be starting my new training as a DARE Officer. I'm looking forward to doing some proactive work for kids. I would appreciate your prayers. I wish everyone good luck in their healthier lifestyle choices.
Penny
detlawlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:55 AM   #2  
back on track, again!

S/C/G: 307/see the ticker/healthy

Height: 5'8"

Default :welcome:

, and good luck.. I know you can do it!
NavyWifeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 02:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome! You are doing really important work. I wishy you luck in your career and your diet.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Wow, you are awesome! You are one of those people who actually makes a positive impact on the world. I wish you the best of luck on your road to a healthy you!
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #5  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi Penny!

Welcome!

You can do this! The trick is watching your calories and not EATING your stress! I taught for many years and know how stress can get to a person. For YEARS I tried to relax by eating and didn't even know that I was doing it!

Fitday has helped me by allowing me to register my calories and my exercise. It's free, too! Here's the site: www.Fitday.com

Glad to have you here! The "DARE" program helps the children face an issue that needs to be discussed! My sons got a great deal out of it!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote