Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-09-2007, 02:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 284.1/270/165

Height: 5'10

Smile Taking another stab at it

Hey all!

I'm Pam and I found this forum after looking for some support sites. I haven't had a long history with battling the bulge, but my first attempt was 3 years ago when I lost 60lbs with Herbal Magic. It really frustrated me and I gave up on losing the remaining 30lbs I wanted to lose. I managed to stay around that weight up until last year when my job as well as planning my wedding stressed me right out. Now I'm married and the job stress is under control, but the weight is back and I'm sick sick sick of it.

I joined Jenny Craig at the beginning of February with a friend. I haven't been able to put my whole heart in it and therefore I've only lost 12lbs total. In the 10 weeks I've been on it, only 3 weeks have I lost weight. On top of that, I've been sort of sabotaging my friend as well.

After reading some threads in the forum, I already feel more motivated an maybe even a bit more in control. It is so nice to see such a positive group of people coming together to talk about their journeys and sharing experience. I look forward to talking with you!
Athy Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:50 PM   #2  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi Pam!

Welcome!

Sounds like you know some things that HAVEN'T worked for you, so you have a good start! It takes a lot of soul searching to lose weight!

Make a list of the things on paper that haven't helped you, then make a list of things that you are doing that ARE helping. You will soon have your pathway to success!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote