Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-08-2007, 10:25 AM   #1  
Beach Babe Wannabe

S/C/G: 257/226/125

Height: 5' 4" - 51 years old

Default Hello~

Hello everyone~
I have been looking for a forum for a few weeks... I am pretty much "doin' it on my own".. and have often thought I could use a bit of support.. (can't we all!)..

I am doing pretty good.. I am a long time dieter (have been struggleing with "this one" diet for about two years) up and down and up and down.. I am finally at a place in my life that I know it is all coming together. You know.. when it just finally clicks.

I am sure, like most of you, I have read probably 100 books.. and know just about everything there is to know about weight loss.. (this is part of the problem! information overload can get very confusing).. finally I sort of decided to become just more intuitive in my eating.. and it's working..

I love to read -(reading and really enjoying books on French culture right now-this has really helped me change my relationship with food).. I am learning to live more "in the moment"..(in lines with being more intuitive in your eating).

Well.. I have a lot to say.. but got to get my morning espresso!

going to go read more of the forum..
C~
Runundefined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:42 AM   #2  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Welcome - congrats on your loss so far.
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi there! You've made really awesome progress so far and I hope your method continues to have such great results!
maegdaeien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 160/160/125

Height: 65 inches

Hi,
I so understand the information overload we long term dieters end up getting. but I am happy to hear you are in a place where you have found what works for u...that is probably the most important thing..hoping to be there soon enough as well..
take care
sara
feelingphat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:03 AM   #5  
Beach Babe Wannabe

S/C/G: 257/226/125

Height: 5' 4" - 51 years old

Hi!
Thank you.. I am very glad to be here..
Sara.. I know 173 feels high to you.. but I saw that number and thought.. lord i would LOVE to weight that right now.. I was hoping to be much closer to goal now.. summer is almost here (already in the 80's) and I love to wear shorts and I wanted to buy a cute tankini and go to the beach (and check out some of the great springs here in FL) this summer.. It has been such a struggle getting this far.. I have so many "food" issues.. it's like peeling an onion.. I keep learning new things about myself..

JennyLou..
how long have you been nursing? how do you feel? is this your first child?
50 pounds.. that has GOT to be one wonderful feeling.. what an excellent accomplishment. I can't wait to reach the 50 pound mark!!! congrats..

Kate..
you are VERY close to goal.. how hard is that last 15 pounds! you are tall too..
I am short 5"-4 (I need to figure out how to put that in my info I guess)..
do you do any weights? I just got a belly dancing cd.. can't wait to check it out.. but I really do good to walk each day (each morning.. about 35-40 min).. I have a LOT of exercise CDs and Many, many old videos also.. but I love to walk.. (and listen to books on CD/Tape)...

It's raining this morning.. so I guess I am going to wait for the rain to stop.. (doen't rain all day here.. hardly EVER, so I know I can wait a few and then go)..

wow.. I like to talk don't I!
have a great day ladies! and thank you for taking a minute to say hello to me.
C~
Runundefined is offline   Reply With Quote