Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-07-2007, 03:26 AM   #1  
Queen of Rationalization

S/C/G: 260/257/135

Height: 5'3

Default A re-introduction after almost 6 months

Hi everyone.

I am re-introducing myself after a long hiatus. I am a recent college graduate, looking for a job and a social life while living with my parents. Since I[ve been here last I've gained all my weight back...and am up to 235 lbs, whats worse is I'm only 5'3" .

I want to lose an even 100 lbs and I've given myself two years to do it. I have 2 weddings coming up in the next two years and I'm using them as goal markers. My ultimate fitness goal is to run and place in a local 10K run in my area. Of course, at my fitness level walking 3 miles at a moderate pace is hard, so I'm really going to have to work at my fitness goals.

I'm happy to be back and hope to meet tons of new people.
c_laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 03:34 AM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

c laura - off to bed, but couldn't go without first saying...

WELCOME BACK!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:01 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6 or 168 cm / 240 pounds or 109 kg

Hi Laura, welcome back! I am kind of new here or re-introducing myself in a way. I have found this site 5 years ago but never did anything about my weight or about this board

I am 33, from Europe, not living with my parent any more (thanks God for that), but I know how you feel. I feel like I live with them still

I am around 240 pounds (109 kg) and about 5'6 (168 cm) or something like that as I use metric measures in Europe I am severly obese, that is for sure. As I am getting older i think more about it and just know have to do it this time.

I also wholud like to lose almoust 100 pounds. What are you going to do as first thing on your path?

Dont mind my english
funnygirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:04 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6 or 168 cm / 240 pounds or 109 kg

I have a feeling that all I do is talking about my weight but not doing enything. I eat all the same, not exercise and just do the same stuff. I have realised that TALKING is not enoguh effort and that I have to do something. I think I will go to my work and from work by foot as first thing. Sometimes I take a tram or bus, but I will try to walk every day. That is half an hour in the morning and half an hour in the afternoon.

I just have to wake up on time. I think I can do that.
What are you going to do as a first step?
funnygirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote