Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-08-2007, 12:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/177/150

Height: 5ft. 4in.

Default A granny still trying to lose 40 lbs of baby fat !

I never have been trying to lose those extra 45 [ I , lie....55 #] lbs. all of my adult life. At the age of 73 I'v not given up cause now more than at any time I want to feel better and keep blood pressure down, etc. Darn betcha, I hate my self after binging ! The crazy thing is.....I LOVE GOOD FOOD ! Sugar, salt and fats are not my thing. I can binge any one under the table with bowls of fruit, several loafs of good grain bread, a whole roasted chicken or two. Yikes ! Well, it goes on and on. I love this site ! Hurrah, I'm here !
bluezelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:58 AM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey bluezelda!

It's never too late to get more healthy!

Sounds like you want to stop your tendency to binge-eat. There is a forum on here called Chicks in Control that may have some tips among the posts.

Glad to "see" you here! You can lose those however many pounds! Don't give up!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:24 AM   #3  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Welcome to 3FC!! JayEll is right it is never to late to start being healthy! There is a quote that I like that goes something like, "You can never start over and make a new beginning, but you can always start now and make a new ending!" Post often; we're here for ya!
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote