Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-01-2007, 12:38 AM   #1  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Default New Beginning

Hi My name is Erica and I just finished phase one of fat Smashers. It wasn't as difficult as I thoght it was going to be, but it was hard. I only had a few moments when cooking for the rest of the family that I just wanted to gobble everything in site...but I didn't.
I managed not to cheat, deciding to change my whole thougth process. When my DH asked me "can't you eat this?" my reply would be "Yes, I can, but I choose not to." That sounds better than I can't eat that.

At any rate I am headed into phase two with a positive spirit. My oldest of 2 has actually started eating more veggies. So headed to the store to stock up tomorrow, I will succeed.

BTW-I cheated. I weighed myself. I started out at 202.8 and as of this morning I was 192.2. I was sooo close to saving my workout for later until I weighed in. So nice to see the numbers coming down.
OH and how do I put one of those tickers on my posts. I will be posting often and I want to see that thing move to the right.
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/175/130

Height: 5'5

Congrats!! Sabotage is the hardest thing; family and the food they eat. I have never heard of fat Smashers, but I will do a search.
As far as the ticker, there is a tutorial in your user cp.

I am new here and I just put up the little weight tracker for now...
chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:59 AM   #3  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Default Hope this is helpful ...

From the menu above, choose USER CP, click on EDIT SIGNATURE ~ a tutorial comes up with a sample ticker; read and follow instructions. Or, go to THINTHINKER'S STICKY FOR NEWBIES (in the 300+ thread) which explains it precisely.

Erica, you can make and serve healthy, balanced meals for your whole family; there are lots of great recipes in some of the threads at Diet Central. Good luck; and welcome ... from a fellow encourager ~ Rosebud.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote