Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-27-2007, 12:15 PM   #1  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 167/167/125

Height: 5'0

Default good afternoon all in e-diet land

Hello all. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am anna. I am new to weight loss ( again). I have been bouncing back and forth for a majority of my life between being thinner healthier and happier, and chubby, uncomfortable and unhappy. About 4 years ago I went on weight watchers and had a huge amount of success with it. I hit my goal, I felt amazing meantally and physically. Sone time after that things went down hill. I strted to get in a funk, depressed and spun off my axis. Over the past 2 years I allowed myself to put back on the weight that I lost plus about 15 lbs. I am now the heaviest that I have ever been in my life. Ive been dieting in drips and drabs with no success for a while. A few pounds here and there....until last week when I decided to join weight watchers again. I do better in an institution of discipline with these things. I tried on my own with no real success. Already I have been blowing my first week because of the flex points plan. I feel like it's too lenient. Too much grey area. I weigh in on wenesday so I guess I'll get the verdict then. Next week I think I will adjust to something a little more firm to follow....wish me luck.

I actually found ths site as I was looking into the wendie plan. I thought it was so wonderful, lighthearted and uncanny. Even the name of the site. So I decided to join.

Well, ladies here I am. I hope to share with you my sucesses and in the sucesses of all of you. I look forwad to leaning on and carrying you. It's what we all need.

Happy dieting,

Anna
HotDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome Anna. Have you found the WW threads? They're a wonderful supportive bunch!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:44 PM   #3  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 167/167/125

Height: 5'0

not yet...i'm still browsing around
HotDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:46 PM   #4  

It's a big place! Enjoy! I'll find you a link.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:47 PM   #5  

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

We're here to help!