Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-26-2007, 07:44 PM   #1  
ericsmommy

Default Hello from Canada

Hi everyone

I am a SAHM to a 3 year old autistic little guy named Eric who I adore, I also have Epilepys and CP and the meds I am on have made me gain so much weight that I hate myself. We just moved accross the country for my DH's job so we have no family or friends and I feel so alone. I am hoping with help from some of you I can loss some wieght and start feeling happier.

I am looking forward to reading up on everyone and making new friends.

thanks for listening

Mo
ericsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:55 PM   #2  

hey im new 2
ClaireMarie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:02 PM   #3  
ericsmommy

nice to meet you, and good luck on this road we have decided to travel

Mo
ericsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:06 PM   #4  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi Mo and ClaireMarie!

Welcome! I KNOW that you will find a lot of great info, friends, and inspiration here! I know I have!

Weight loss is tough, but definitely do-able! The best thing that I did early on was start a journal. I keep track of all my successes which helps me to feel good about my progress. It's REALLY important, I think, to treat yourself well and value yourself. I needed to learn this because I spent most of my life worrying more about my family than I worried about myself. I needed to value ME before I could give myself permission to spend time working on myself.

Good luck on YOUR weight loss journey!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:39 PM   #5  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Default Welcome to 3FC's ...

Hey Mo: You've come to a great place to make lots of new friends and get lots of support from people who can relate to your struggles. My family is spread out over this great country as well; seems common these days.

Many of us have unique challenges to face; but, with hope and faith, we can become victors. I was born with spina bifeda, my sister had epilepsy, and one brother is still living well with cystic fibrosis. We have friends that have an autistic boy and he's a living doll ...

I just know that you are going to love it here, and in no time at all, your spirits will be lifted high. So glad you joined us ~ come here often ~ a fellow encourager ... Rosebud.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:58 PM   #6  

Mo!! .... This is the best place for encouragement and motivation, so pull up a chair and stay a while ...
3fcuser1058250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:09 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi Mo! Hi ClairMarie!

I think you are going to love it here! This site is so helpful and supportive it'll make you head spin!
need any help, just private message me, i'm always around here! LOL!
Good Luck!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:37 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

welcome mo and ClairMarie

Mo I am also from Canada currently reside in New Brunswick and lived out in Edmonton for a couple of years. This si a great site just jump in , start posting and you can even join some challenges (even you you are late starting) do not be shy.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:44 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

We're starting to collect up a nice bunch of Canadians. Maybe we should have a thread about that????
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:58 PM   #10  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Default Hey MO ~ glad you came back today ...

I know that this site may seem huge and daunting, but the people here are really kind and friendly. The best way to learn and make new friends is TO POST AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. This intro thread that was started when you joined will keep going as long as you answer us. That's how all the threads work (I think); we all keep posting until a leader starts a new thread.

We can even start are own threads, if we like. I think that I just might try and learn how to do that. It would be nice to have one for those of us who face special challenges (meaning physical limitations). Trust me MO, we are not alone ... there are people out there who are recovering from injuries and need special encouragement as well.

Like I mentioned before, we would love you to come and join us in the Christian Encouragers thread. It would be a nice place for you to learn the ropes, so to speak; as we are a friendly lot. Don't give up MO, come on back! Your fellow encourager ... Rosebud.

PS : yes, SUSANB ... I think it would be a great idea to start a Canadian thread; there are starting to be so many of us now. Do you know how???
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 06:24 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

How about this one?

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...ight=Canadians
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote