Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-20-2007, 06:55 PM   #1  

Default need to loose 6 stone , need help !

hi all ,
i need to loose 6 stone , i need help !
i just found this site , i hope someone can help me ,
virgo555
virgo555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:45 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi, welcome to 3FC!

Have you dieted before? Have you had luck with anything in the past? Please browse around, we have a very diverse community here and we support lots of different diets! We also have a forum for our UK dieters that might interest you.

Good luck!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 11:09 PM   #3  
Bekka

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

People can give you better advice if they know specifics like your height, your age, what foods you like/dislike/are unable to eat, whether you cook for yourself, how busy you are on an average day, whether you've tried to diet before, how much you exercise/are willing to exercise...
improbable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 06:06 PM   #4  

Unhappy need to loose 6 stone

hi im not sure if your are replying to me so please excuse me if i am posting this by mistake ,
im 42 5ft 4 inches , mother of 3 kids , age 16, 11, and 8,
i run my own store , selling ladies clothing , i work 6 days a week , and have tried , many diets , atkins, calorie counting, scarsdale , carbohydrates adicts diet, so now i look up diets, and i dont know what to do each one say its the best diet , ive looked up joining a online slimming club, and im just more confused, i have yo yo dieted , for so many years , i dont really eat that much , im on my feet all day from 10 am- 6.30 mon - sat
now im thinking of going vegitarian, i have given up meat for the last month and dont really miss it ,
i have toast, for breakfast a roll with salad or tuna , for lunch and dinner of rice , veg , and fish , or pasta , or pottatoes,
i dont drink , or smoke , am at my wits end ,
my daughters communion and confirmation are in may and i dont want to be the fattest mum there !
virgo555 is offline   Reply With Quote