Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #1  

Smile hi. im new and nervous

three yers ago i met a man that totally changed my life for the worse. by the tiime he left me for a coworker id gained 60 pounds. in my misery i turned to food for comfort as i have all my life. i am a junk food junkie. thankfully ive lost 26 pounds since i was "set free" from that very abusive relationship. ive joined curves and i love it. ive been "clean" from ALL junk food for almost 2 months. ive decided to take responsibilty for my life and my health. im excited, proud, and scared that ill revert back to that person i was just a few weeks ago. but i believe this is one more tool i can use to make sure that doesnt happen. im glad and honored to be a part of this and looking forward to making new friends.
babs3528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:58 PM   #2  

Wow, what an amazing story. I'm sorry you had such a bad time with your relationship but that is so great that you're losing weight and eating clean. I bet you're feeling a lot better with the exercise too

Way to put your life in the right direction
sweet_talker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:13 AM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Glad to have you on board! This is a good place to share ideas, get information, and get some support on your journey to healthy living. Soon you'll be just as glad that you left that guy behind.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

Way to go girl. You cannot change the past only live day to day. You are on the right track. If you do fall along the way pick yourself up, brush off, and keep going. Please don't beat yourself up for mistakes. We've all been there. Welcome.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote