Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-13-2007, 06:40 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Smile New here and just starting out...

I did a lot of reading here yesterday and this seems like a great group. I started yesterday and am using a food diary before I eat. It seems to help me because I can eat and conveniently forget what I even had. I need to learn new habits in order to become healthier!
Torister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome! You've come to the right place for inspiration, tips and help. Tell us a little more about what you like to eat and do for exercise and we'll help you find some threads where you'll feel right at home.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome.Keeping a food diary is a great idea. I plan my meals the day before and log every bite. I also find that my dieting efforts are much better if I exercise as well. Good luck.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:45 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Welcome fellow New Englander! Brrrrr is right...and now bracing for a storm! I lot everything too... What I find the most important is being honest, if I veer off the road and eat something that I probably shouldn't I hold myself accountable for it...I don't beat myself up but it helps me stay aware and move on successfully. Check out the 100lb club, real great bunch of ladies!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote