Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-03-2007, 01:18 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 287/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5.5"

Smile New & Wanting to get Involved

Hello~
I have been searching for a local accountability group but haven't had much luck!

I am not new to being overweight~have been this way for years. I am however new to the "weightloss" scene and really need alot of support and guidence. I don't want to fall for a yo~yo trap. I want to be one of those that gets it!

I'm not looking for supernatural weightloss~I didn't get this way overnight and I know that it won't come off that way either! I am just looking for steady weightloss.

I am reading the book called First Place which is a Bible based weightloss. I have heard many good things about this one, only am unable to find a local group.

I pray that someone here might be using this too~

I am along for the long haul~
Blessings & Smiles~
mgf~
MyGirlFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 08:48 AM   #2  

Thumbs up daffy7

MGF

Nice to see that I am not alone in the new department. I too have decided that it is time to do something about my yoyo dieting and find the program that will work. I excwecise regularily and usually stay on 12 to 1400 cals a day, except on the weekends when all my efforts seem to go to pot. I like to have my wine and limit to 3 glasses on a Sat night, but this seems to throw me off. I boughtthe Bob Green Bestlife, but once agai, I find it too demanding as far as preparation goes. I must have every diet book in the Niorthern hemisphere in my drawere, not to mention the countless years I spent at WW.

Does anyone have a simple plan that a working girl can incorporate into her busy schedule.

7 day men plans that don't require rocket science.

Hope we can chart our progress together.

Talk soon

Daffy7

Daffy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:03 AM   #3  
Intuituve Eater

S/C/G: 378/378/320

Height: 5'7

Talking

Hi I haven't been in 3fc long, but thought i would jump in.

This is the link with this discussion (how to find a plan)
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102173

Since I've been here the easiest plan I've seen is calorie counting. There is a forum for it. You can use fitday or just write in a food journal to keep track of what your eating.

As for cooking I tend to not what to spend alot of time in the kitchen. You might want to try searching for one pot meals. I have also been eyeing a recipe book where you only use 3-5 ingredients. That might help also.

Hope I helped. Welcome to 3fc.
Obsidianbbw is offline   Reply With Quote