Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-31-2007, 05:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 339.6/339.6/200

Height: 6'0

Default time to really do it

hey everyone. im 24 years old and i moved to oregon about a year ago to be with the most amazing girl ever. as im sure most of you have ive tried diets and all kinds of things to lose weight. it just never ever works. i just really really need some encouragement i guess.

im a big guy and i want to lose 139lbs to bring me down to 200. if anyone is interested in doing this together that could be fun. i just hate being heavy and hate my own skin. does anyone else feel this way or am i just crazy?!
jnewmanrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

You should go to the Goal section and read about Charles--he's lost several hundred pounds. His is a very inspirational story.

As with most of us here at 3FC, we have come to recognize that we are no longer "on a diet" but that we have made a lifestyle change. That change incorporates eating more healthy foods and less processed foods.

And you are not crazy!! Peek around, see where you think you'll fit in and join a thread!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 07:11 PM   #3  
TRIATHLETE!!!!!

S/C/G: 274/255/130

Height: 5' 5"

Hi, and welcome! I hope you'll find the support and inspiration you're looking for, here.
cinderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:04 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

You are def not alone. I am new here too and I know exactly how you feel. I havent ever felt comfortable in my skin, whether it was at 135 lbs or where I am now (though I'd kill to be the 135). Good luck
hotcubanmama is offline   Reply With Quote