Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-18-2007, 12:47 PM   #1  
Waiting for spring.......

S/C/G: 311/187/135

Height: 5'3"

Red face OUCH...I fell off the wagon.

Hi everyone, my name is Nita. I joined the boards today to try and get myself back on track with my weightloss. I had a RNY gastric bypass 4 years ago (1/16/03) and my weightloss has stalled and started going in the WRONG direction and I want to stop it NOW. I'm a SAHM to 2 boys (5 & 7) and a new baby girl (6 months) so I have little time/energy for exercise and I think that's what's causing my problem. I live in Northern Minnesota so the weather tends to hinder my favorite form of exercise, walking, and I haven't found anything to do in the house yet that I enjoy enough to stick with. I'm here in the hopes of finding advice, motivation and support because it's hard doing this journey alone. I'm looking forward to making friends and offering support to those who need it!
N i t a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:56 PM   #2  

You have done amazing, congratulations. Everyone slips up at some point, it's just a matter of getting back on track. I have two boys 3 and 7 -- we play simon says when it's cold out, running in place and even an adjusted game of tag in the house just to keep busy and get some sort of exercise. Do you have an exercise ball, I use mine alot and brings the kids big balls in from outside to let them participate. God knows everyone could use some exercise in the winter!! Even your daughter can bounce up and down a little on it, right?

I'm sure you will find lots of support on here, there are some amazing people (you are one of them, you've worked very hard).
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote